Thank you for your interest in our Emergency Housing Program.
Please review the following information before proceeding to the application.
- The Emergency Housing Program is comprehensive and requires a commitment to saving money, finding and/or sustaining employment and finding permanent housing
- If admitted into the program, it is a one-time only opportunity
- ABSOLUTELY NO drugs, alcohol, violence or weapons will be permitted on the Family Care Center property. Random drug screening may be required while in the program at your expense.
- Weekly meetings with Family Social Worker
- Open and honest communication at all times
- No guests, including family, friends or other program participants are allowed inside of your unit
- No pets allowed
- Employed within first thirty (30) days of acceptance into program
Family Care Center offers you our very best support and is committed to seeing you and your family succeed. We expect that you are as equally committed to this program.
To continually reduce the number of homeless families in this community with compassion, professionalism and efficiency.
Possible Candidates will be:
– Families with dependent children experiencing homelessness
– Actively employed, or actively looking for employment
– Drug and alcohol free
Participants will receive:
– Personalized weekly case management
– Housing and utilities for up to ninety (90) days
– The opportunity to apply for Phase 2 Transitional Housing at the discretion of Family Social Worker
– Financial management to increase savings
– A strong and healthy relationship with the community and other service agencies
– Accountability from a fully supportive and committed staff
– Supplemental items such as food, cleaning supplies, toiletries, diapers, clothing and blankets. Other items may be requested as needed
Situations we are unable to serve:
– Persons who need assistance with daily living (physical, medical, mobility, mental health)
– Persons with behavioral health disorders who have not remained stable with treatment for a continuous year prior to application
– Persons with active substance abuse issues
– Persons taking narcotics
– Persons with a criminal background related to children
– Persons with a violent criminal background less than five (5) years old
Admission into Family Care Center is not guaranteed by filling out this application. DO NOT call to check the status of your application. We will confirm we have received and reach out to you within one week to let you know the status of your application.
Once your application is submitted if you are a fit for this program we will reach out to you to schedule an interview. Interviews are held in-person without children present. A missed interview with no call to reschedule will result in your name being removed from the list.
If you are not accepted into our program at this time, you may re-apply after one (1) year from your application date to be re-considered.
If a participant is no longer working towards the agreed upon expectations and guidelines or falls into noncompliance of the agreement then the participant is choosing to move towards an exit plan and will be issued their exit date by the Family Social Worker.